Just look at this texture: this pumpkin bread is a simple one-bowl recipe that is absolutely resistible (I meant that, be careful!)
Along with mulled wine, pumpkin bread is a must-have in my house pretty much October through January. Host tip: bake it before guests arrive; you'll win them over first with the mouth-watering smell, then with the velvety melt-in-your-mouth pumpkin bread texture.
If I had to choose a favorite winter bread, it would be my Pumpkin Gingerbread, but this is a close second; especially for those true pumpkin bread fans. It's the easiest pumpkin bread ever.
Once you fall in love with this recipe (a.k.a the easiest and best pumpkin bread ever), browse my blog for my 14 other pumpkin recipes. Or if you're a gluten-free bread-lover, try my zucchini bread. It's also pretty dang good.
The Best Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread
Yields one big loaf
1-3/4 cup gluten-free flour
3/4 cup coconut palm sugar (this is the BEST price I've found, stock up!)
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp allspice
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp sea salt
3/4 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup avocado oil
1/3 cup water
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350F, and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the dry ingredients.
3. Make a hole in the center and stir in all the wet ingredients, mixing well.
4. Pour into pan. Bake 50 min or until an inserted toothpick comes out pretty clean (a little bit of crumb is fine).
5. Let cool on a wire rack 10 min, slice and enjoy!
*This recipe does have cage-free eggs in the recipe; if you are vegan/avoiding eggs, give your favorite vegan egg replacement a try. I haven't tried any variation, but it should work just fine.