One-Bowl Pumpkin Protein Muffins
Guys, these MELT IN YOUR MOUTH. They are also super-full of plant-based protein. I was going to add in the exact amount per muffin here, but my scale is out of batteries, so I'll up date the nutrition breakdown later...but just trust me on this. Tons. of. protein.
The ingredients are equal amounts of pumpkin and protein, so grab some plant-based protein that you like the taste of (this one is my fave as it dissolves without any grittiness, and no weird aftertaste).
Pumpkin Protein Muffins
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 cup vegan vanilla protein
1 cup super fine almond flour
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 flax eggs or free range eggs
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
2 TBSP avocado oil (best for baking)
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ginger
pinch of sea salt
use this super-fine almond flour for the fluffiest option with the smoothest taste...mmmm
1. Preheat to 350F and spritz a muffin tray with coconut or avocado, etc nonstick baking spray.
2. Whisk all ingredients in a big bowl until smooth and divide into 12 cups.
3. Bake 24-30 min or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean with only a little crumb on the end.
4. Let cool on a wire rack then enjoy!
5. Store extras sealed in the fridge.