5 Plant-Based Pancake Recipes
Each one of these pancake recipes is super easy, delicious, filling, gluten-free and mostly vegan. For the perfect pancakes, check out this great cast iron pancake pan, and opt for a nonstick spray like this avocado oil spray which is safe at high heat. Then select your favorite recipe below and whip up some pancakes for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even a snack.
1. Sweet Potato Pancakes. These are super easy, filling and provide plant-based protein to stay full all morning. A great pick, especially for colder months!
2. Pumpkin Protein Pancakes. These are one of my best ever; the texture is unbelievable. If you add the suggested mini chocolate chips, ohmygosh it is like a fluffy, filling dessert but made of great plant-based ingredients.
3. Berry Superfood Pancakes. Another one of my favorites, this recipe is full of superfoods and may look familiar; it graces the cover of my baking ebook. Be sure to use coconut yogurt or a similarly-textured nondairy yogurt for the best version.
4. Chocolate Mint Pancakes. Talk about a healthy dessert: this chocolate mint pancake is perfection. Add in the choc-mint vegan protein bar for a super protein-packed yummy treat. A bunch of sneaky spinach lends the vibrant green hue, and packs in extra nutrients.
5. Grain-Free Berry Pancakes. If you're gluten-free and grain-free, this is the recipe for you. It's also only sweetened with fruit and is vegan. Extra berries on tp make it extra delicious–and nutritious!