Each one of these pancake recipes is super easy, delicious, filling, gluten-free and mostly vegan. For the perfect pancakes, check out this great cast iron pancake pan, and opt for a nonstick spray like this avocado oil spray which is safe at high heat. Then select your favorite recipe below and whip up some pancakes for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even a snack.
1. Sweet Potato Pancakes. These are super easy, filling and provide plant-based protein to stay full all morning. A great pick, especially for colder months!
2. Pumpkin Protein Pancakes. These are one of my best ever; the texture is unbelievable. If you add the suggested mini chocolate chips, ohmygosh it is like a fluffy, filling dessert but made of great plant-based ingredients.
3. Berry Superfood Pancakes. Another one of my favorites, this recipe is full of superfoods and may look familiar; it graces the cover of my baking ebook. Be sure to use coconut yogurt or a similarly-textured nondairy yogurt for the best version.
4. Chocolate Mint Pancakes. Talk about a healthy dessert: this chocolate mint pancake is perfection. Add in the choc-mint vegan protein bar for a super protein-packed yummy treat. A bunch of sneaky spinach lends the vibrant green hue, and packs in extra nutrients.
5. Grain-Free Berry Pancakes. If you're gluten-free and grain-free, this is the recipe for you. It's also only sweetened with fruit and is vegan. Extra berries on tp make it extra delicious–and nutritious!
Want more? These Vegan Banana Pancakes and Chocolate Cinnamon Pancakes are also fantastic!